The winner will be randomly chosen in October 2012
- GoChat Wooden Earbud-Style Headphones [Free! Not a contest]
- NuoDB Bose AE2 headphones
- Pythian $150 Best Buy gift card
- Clustrix AppleTV
- HPCC Kindle Fire Android-based 1ghz tablet
- Objectivity AppleTV
- VoltDB Kindle Touch E Ink e-reader
- Solv Kindle Fire contest
- Dunlop Sport Aerogel Tennis Racket signed by Tomas Berdych
Objectivity Raffle for an AppleTV
The contest-winner will get this new AppleTV:
- Apple TV is a tiny entertainment powerhouse that plays the content you love from iTunes, Netflix, YouTube, and your favorite sports leagues on your widescreen TV.
- Up to 1080p HD.
- Just plug it in and discover a whole world of movies, TV shows, photos, music, and more.
- You are gonna need a better couch.
How entering this contest works
- The answers are all about Maximize your Data with Real-Time Big Data Analytics and NOSQL and can be either learned from the Objectivity web site or found in the Database Week HD-video of Brian Clark, Objectivity Vice President, Product Management
- Everyone is eligible to enter; cheating is okay, feel free to help your friends :)
- You need to answer at least 2 of 3 questions correctly to be eligible to win
- Exact spelling is not required for text-answers (grading is not effected by typos)