Maintenance and Support Policies and Procedures
Vork provides three different levels of service: Silver, Gold and Platinum.
|Contact||Email + Phone|
|Hours||8 x 5||12 x 5||24 x 7|
|Response Time||1 day||4 hours||2 hours|
Vork provides the following maintenance and support services (exact services available are based on the service level package selected)
- Defect Resolution Vork will repair reported defects for the identified Vork solution and its components, custom code, integrated services and integration points.
- Email/ticket Support Vork will provide support via email and/or support-ticketing system.
- Platinum Telephone Support Vork will provide support for client inquiries and defect reports via the exclusive Vork platinum-care telephone service.
- Coordinating Support Contact At the Gold and Platinum levels of support, Vork will provide a named resource as primary contact for all issues addressed by these services. This primary-support resource provides continuity and coordination for the fastest issue resolution.
- Enhancement Requests Enhancement services are available for custom integrations, applications, Vork solutions and components.
- Regular Updates Updates can be implemented as part of the Vork support agreements. Vork will perform the upgrades at a time mutually agreeable to Vork and Client. Client must allocate sufficient resources to accommodate the upgrades and will be responsible for performing regression testing for validation of the update.
- Reporting, alerts, monitoring and SLA integration Vork can accommodate SLA's of existing providers for uptime, reporting, alerts, monitoring, etc.
Contact us for more details at (443) 300-VORK